Benefits of Membership:
- Membership dues cover your green fees for the entire season
- Members may purchase an annual cart pass
- Members receive preferential tee times
- Membership includes entry fee for the Club Championship (July 29th – July 30st)
- Reciprocal Rounds are available (3 rounds each) at participating golf clubs which include River Run (Sparta), Forest Hills (La Crosse), Fox Hollow (La Crosse), Viroqua Hills (Viroqua), Skyline GC (Black River), Drugan’s Castle Mound (Holmen), Castle Rock GC (New Lisbon), & Lake Wisconsin Country Club (Prairie du Sac). Discounted rates are available at Lake Arrowhead (Nekoosa) and Waushara CC (Wautoma).
- 18 holes of Regulation Golf
- Full-Service bar and grill featuring some of the best food in the Tomah area!
- Dining Room Available for private parties
- Member cart storage available for private golf carts that includes your trail fee
- Practice Range (New practice tee is under construction. No range passes will be offered until range is complete.)
- PGA professional available for private, junior, or group lessons
- Men’s Senior Morning league, Tuesday Night Men’s League, and Monday Couples Night
Club Golf Cart Policies:
Hiawatha Annual Single or Couples Cart Pass covers your individual and/or spouse’s cart fees for the season. This means you may use a Hiawatha owned golf cart at any time. Any individual that does not have a Hiawatha cart pass and rides in a Hiawatha owned golf cart, must pay the daily cart fee to HGC. Your cart pass also covers your cart fee if you ride in a privately owned golf cart. IMPORTANT NOTE: Hiawatha Cart pass owners in the same 4-some must ride together in a Hiawatha Cart. Cart passes do not give cart pass owners the right of riding in their own Hiawatha owned cart. The purpose of this policy is to save fuel and the wear and tear of extra golf traffic on the golf course!!
Hiawatha Trail Pass covers an individual’s cart fees when riding with a private cart owner. Trail Pass owners also receive a discounted rate on Hiawatha Golf Cart Rentals. Players who do not have a Hiawatha Trail Pass must pay the daily $9 fee to ride in a privately owned golf cart.
Cart Shed Lessees must be a HGC member. The cart shed rental price covers the entire rental of the cart shed for a year. (April 1 to March 31). It also includes the trail fee that covers your use of the cart on HGC. Immediate family members (22 years and younger) who live at home, may use your private golf cart at no charge. Immediate family members, not living at home, must pay HGC the $9 daily trail fee. Non-family members using a private cart must pay the HGC daily cart fee or purchase a Hiawatha Trail Pass.